State College, PA—The National Association of Counties (NACo) has given Miami-Dade County an Achievement Award for implementation of a utility monitoring and payment processing system. The system was facilitated by implementation of the EnergyCAP® utility bill tracking software. The County’s Utility Billing Management Program is currently providing a centralized and automated procedure to process over $100 million worth of annual electricity bills for the County’s dynamic building portfolio of more than 1,500… Read More
Worm Farm Ebook
- Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation partners with solar nonprofit in first-of-its-kind crowdfunding opportunity
- The Electric Transition story in The Huffington Post – The Hudson Valley will Be Ready?
- 15,000 Scientists Suggest 13 Ways To Mitigate Climate Change
- Solar One, NYC Economic Development Corporation, Council Member Dan Garodnick Break Ground on Solar One’s Environmental Education Center
- What We Think About When We Try Not To Think About Global Warming